Last month I’ve tried to do something new – a monthly summary, or maybe inspiration list. Another month went by before I noticed. So let’s work on consistency and summarize June.
June was super busy. I was in London for Food Bloggers Connect and then Tomek’s family came over to visit, we did some touristy and less touristy things, like:
- visiting: Powerscourt Gardens, Mount Usher Gardens, Chester Beatty Library, Dublin Castle, Glasnevin Cemetery, Castletown,
- using honest box in Wicklow mountains for the first, you can read how it works about it at Fiona’s blog,
- eating at L. Mulligan Grocer and Avoca,
- having a beer at Black Sheep
- eating ice cream from Murphys Ice Cream.
And that’s without taking day off work. And let’s not forget it’s World Cup (that’s the only sporty thing I ever follow, in company sweepstake I draw Colombia, so I hope they will win the thing ;) Otherwise let it be France, as we are in Paris for the finals).
As we live in apartment, so we always struggled to organize BBQ. Irish weather is unpredictable so it’s pretty hard to schedule anything ahead. But this month we did it twice! We got super handy tiny BBQ and we just did it! I hope more BBQs are to follow this summer.
Food Bloggers Connect set my mind into being more intentional. I am still trying to think where I want to go with my blog. And since that time everything I come across adds up.
- Lou post was a nice refresh (and you can find a video from the event on FBC website).
- Lucy wrote about another great event Brit Mum Live. It’s full of great insights.
- Joy and Tracy made a podcast episode on blogging. It’s cool to learn, that even being a successful blogger doesn’t mean you actually know how to do it. Blogging is hard.
- Thanks to Joy I discovered a new brilliant podcast The Lively Show. Jess interview a new guest every week, there is a great selection of inspiring people. I’ve been listening to the show for over a whole week and still don’t have enough.
Rebecca’s blog – Her photos are magical, I love the atmosphere she creates and it also helps that she photographs places I would love to visit. In my admiration I almost missed the fact she is based in Ireland!
If you want to be more up-to-date what I see everyday you can see more of my photos follow me on instagram!