This series was designed to sum up my months, but somehow it’s just easier to dig up some interesting links.
December was busy month, with a new job and preparation for Christmas. The last few days I hope to spend summarising the year. It was super busy year, I can’t believe how much I was able to fit in. But let’s save that talk for a separate post.
Let’s start with some inspiration, maybe they will help you clarify goals for next year
- I’m not big selfie fan, but that video is awesome.
- I love summaries of the most beautiful photos of the year. I’m even happier that a friend of mine (Piotr Trybalski) won a title The Travel Photographer of the Year 2014 in a category of Spirit Adventure for this photo. Well deserved.
- And another set of beautiful landscape photos
As we are talking about goals
- Please remember that Pintrest is not a real life. Yes, some of the stuff are real, but other are not. The same advice goes to movies, TV and magazines – What Happened When I Lived According To The Pinterest Popular Page
- OK, sometimes you can actually bring movies into life, if you do it like this.
And we can’t forget about cooking and baking
- Therapists Now Encourage Cooking and Baking as Cures for Depression – I’m always surprised how easily we forget how helpful basic activities can help out mental and physical health. Go and bake cookies and be happier.
- And while you are baking, have you ever wondered about different treatment of eggs in Europe and US? I didn’t but that’s interesting and I’m so happy to be in Europe
- I try not to waste food, but I still have a lot to do around it, but for sure ingredients gone bad can still be delicious. Think about it.
Talk to you soon.