Artichoke and feta tarts
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 250 g feta, crumbled
- 4 artichoke hearts, marinated and halved
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (or milk – you need it to brush the pastry borders)
- 100 g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 120 g frozen peas, thawed (or canned peas)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves olive oil
- white balsamic vinegar (or white cider vinegar)
Preheat oven to 200 C.
Cut the pastry into around 9-cm squares and score a 1-cm border around each square.
Place the square on a baking tray lined with non stick baking paper and top with feta and artichoke. Brush the pastry borders with the egg (or milk) and bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden
Place the tomato, peas and mint in a medium bowl, drizzle with the olive oil and white balsamic and toss to combine.
Top the tarts with the tomatoes salad to serve. Serves 4